September 26, 2008

I love this time of year!!!

Abby's first day of 1st grade. Clay playing at Ranger Field. Cuyler ready to cheer on his big brother. Clay's first day of 4th grade.
I'm not very eloquent at writing never have been. I just say what comes to my mind so here it goes.
Well, it's that time again!! Time for school, time for friday night lights, saturday morning football with Clay, saturday afternoon college football (Go Longhorns!!), sunday afternoon football(We love those Dallas Cowboys!!), the changing of colors, taking Abby to cheerleading practice, taking Cuyler to work with me, and realizing what was old is new again......I love the crisp air in the mornings, I love that it's not too hot and not too cold, I love pumpkins, I love fall decorations, and I love all the blessings in my life. So, as we enter this busy time in our lives, I just wanted to share some of the moments with you all. And look back and remember to be thankful for what I have!!

No comments: